It's been some time, folks. To be brutally honest, I didn't have the mood to blog. I wonder why I even started blogging. I started blogging way back in time, when I was still in primary school. Well of course, the content of the blog posts were... literally, shit.
Holidays. Long holidays. Well, I went to Korea again. Certainly, many things aren't the same anymore. I didn't visit all the same places and even if I did, those places changed rather significantly. Went to Jeju island, Gwangju and Seoul and the experiences were great. Breathtaking views of Mother Nature on the mountains, picking tangerines in tangerine farms, playing on super exciting rides that gives people adrenaline rushes and of course, I've met new friends and I count myself really lucky because all the teenagers are of about the same age, ranging from 13 to 19 years of age. The best thing was that we clicked real well and the 10 days in Korea and Shanghai went by in the blink of an eye.
Never have I thought that there'll be no turning back. I thought I was strong enough and disciplined enough to back off. But oh well. Seems like I was wrong. I shouldn't regret what I've done and all but I'm sincere in what I do and say. Everything's real.
I'm in need of a miracle.
I'm waiting for a miracle to happen.
No comments:
Post a Comment