Friday, March 28, 2014

Priorities

I asked myself a few days back, when I was down, "What are your priorities in life?". I stumbled upon sudden realisation that I was so engrossed with whatever I was doing that I wasn't even focusing on my priorities.

Life is like a piece of artwork. You control how this masterpiece of yours is gonna turn out- no one else has control over it. For instance, when something bad happens, you have 2 options: pick yourself up and keep moving on, or drown yourself in your own sorrows.

It may have been wrong of me to react the way I reacted, but I am only human. I have feelings too. In the very first place, did you even spare a thought for me? No you didn't. I probably know the rationale behind your actions but hey, that isn't the way you get things going man. It hurts. I'm telling you it hurts. You probably won't even see this but I felt real hurt.

Some people say, people can only hurt you if you "allow" them to. Nope, I certainly don't agree with that. It's more of like, the way people bring their "idea" across? I don't know but I'm not hurt because you even mean something to me. It's more like the way you're trying to convey your message to me. I understand, I really do. But I need time. I'm not a machine; I'm not a robot. I am only human. I have feelings, I have tears. I have a heart and I can feel. You can't just program me and *poof* I don't feel a thing. I really hate to say this but I really regretted. This is like even worse than what happened 2 years ago but whatever. Like I always say, what's meant to be will be; what's not meant to be will never be.

People come and go; they're either a lesson or a blessing.

Alright, moving on!

I'm so glad I've survived initiation with my fellow TRUG team mates! FYI, TRUG = Touch Rugby. And yes, I love them to bits! I'm so in love with my TRUG shirt and it's like soooooo pretty I swear. TEAM NYJC TRUG let's go! Hehe.

Oh yes, CCA aside... Life's god damn stressful. I don't know how I'm gonna survive this but I'm gonna figure a way somehow! As ridiculous as it may sound but, studying's really starting to take a toll on me. I'm real tired I don't know? Fell sick (ok actually I'm still quite sick) and life kinda sucks but I'm glad to say that there're always friends and my TRUG girls who'll be there to make everything so much better!

Right, that's all folks. A rather abrupt ending but hey I just made it less abrupt ok haha sorry for the lameness ciao!

你从来都不曾在乎我的感受,

No comments:

Post a Comment