Just because you don't see it, doesn't mean that it doesn't exist. Have you ever felt so numb that you don't even bother if people misunderstand you? Sometimes, what you see and what you hear aren't necessarily true. I hate it when people don't clarify things and jump into conclusions.
Sometimes, things you do may not appear nice. But your intentions are well; you mean well. You want to protect somebody but no, you don't think it's necessary for them to know. And there here they come, jumping into conclusions that you're trying to get them into trouble and shit. It really pains me.
I meant well.
But no, you don't have to know.
Because even if you do, nothing is gonna change.
Just take it as that you've never known a person like me.
You can say anything and everything you want about me.
But all I have to say to you is: no, you don't know me.
& it fucking hurts.
No comments:
Post a Comment