Saturday, October 4, 2014

Thoughts

"You've changed"- sounds familiar? That's a line agreed by many but me. I personally feel that people don't actually change; they just shed a layer of their skin every time something happens. It just brings us all a little closer to the core of the person; the true side of the person.

It's like as I grow older, I start to understand the true meaning to quality>quantity. Honestly, the number of friends you have don't matter. What matters is the quality of the friends you have. Because you may be sitting in a room full of people and still feel lonely. Friends that make you feel this way ain't quality friends. They're just like seasons because they never stay for long.

It's been a rather hectic time for me because of this major examination called Promotional Examinations. Stresses people up big time and well, what could I say? Part and parcel of life maybe? The stress is so immense that I suffered a breakout recently. Last paper next Tuesday but hey let me take a short break yeah!

Made some new friends yesterday. Yesterday was so good. I haven't laughed this way and been this crazy for a while already. I was so high I couldn't even sleep at night so yeah... I'm actually quite sleepy now to be frank. But I can't take a nap because I won't be able to sleep at night again.

Alright that's about all I have for today folks!

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment