It's like I finally have the time to blog. It's been a real hectic time for me- it still is. But well, it's a day off school. My laptop broke down and it's kind of inconvenient for me to blog. I'm actually currently typing this post at my friend, Fikri's place. Yeah I'm using his laptop.
Life has been fine so far. I'm so happy to say I got over him. But what I'm currently real afraid of is that I'm infatuated with somebody else. This feeling- it's indescribable. I never planned to crush on anybody; I never wanted to.
So well, apparently I was kind of attacked on ask.fm last night. I have no idea who the person/people are, and I don't even bother guessing. I just want to trust all my friends around me. I just want to love all of them; I don't want to doubt any of them. My conscience is clear; I've been lying low these days. In fact, this year. I never crossed anyone's line. But well, maybe I have, unknowingly, or maybe it's past 'feuds'. I never hold things against people; I never intended to. I'm really sorry if I offended anybody, I truly have no idea at all. If I've offended you and just so happen that you're like reading this, I'm sorry, and I'd prefer for you/you guys to tell me straight in my face, rather than sending me hate messages on ask.fm. At least let me know what I've done wrong? It's basic courtesy- so called.
Some people ask me of what I think of those hate messages posted to me on ask.fm. Well, this is life, I'll say. You can never really please everybody. No matter what you do and how well you present yourself, people are still going to hate on you. Nobody's perfect, that's precisely why haters exist, no? No matter what you do, society's still gonna judge you. Take for example, you may be doing charity work and people may just call you 'fake'! You see, this is something about the perspective of people. Different people have different perspectives and that's a fact- nobody can change it. It's in people's blood.
Some people ask me, why do I even bother answering those 'questions' haters post to me. Well, the inverted commas are there for a reason. They aren't really questions you see. Basically, they're just random assumptions - in a way - about me. Well, I just thought that there's a 'learning point' in everything. Today, someone might be showing their hate to me. You'll never really know if tomorrow, someone might be showing their hate on you. What I'm experiencing today MAY be what YOU will be experiencing tomorrow.
Ellery, that's my name. That's the name my mother gave me. I don't know why so many people are having problems with 'Ellery', but that is the name my mum gave me, and I'm proud to say that I'm loving this name. It means joy and happiness. It's just as simple as that; I never meant to complicate things.
I don't really care if critics ever jump in line again; I'm mature enough to not stoop to the level of haters to even hate on them or argue/quarrel with them.
I'm sorry if you/you guys can't accept me for who I am. Nevertheless, this is me. This is who I am. Love me for who I am; don't love me for who I'm not. I appreciate everyone that have stuck with me through thick and thin of my life. I'm grateful for everyone in my life and just know that I love all of you! That's all for now! Back to my movie~
No comments:
Post a Comment