Sunday, September 22, 2013

Realisation

I've always found it hard to express my thoughts and feelings into words. In fact, I think I have trouble expressing myself. Often, I'd think: Is it just me feeling this way, or does everyone feel the same?

"A penny of your thoughts?" asked a friend one day. I never liked sharing my thoughts, because I just can't seem to phrase them into sentences, no matter how hard I try. It's like whenever I open my mouth and try to say out what I'm feeling/thinking, nothing comes out. I've realised that "nothing" and "I don't know" are like the best excuses to avoiding situations- situations that I don't wish to encounter.

People come and go in life. They're either a blessing or a lesson of sort. It's crazy how people can make you feel like you're their everything this moment, and make you feel like you're absolutely nothing the next. Last night, I tweeted: Please don't come and go as you please.. Well, yes. I don't like that feeling. Especially if someone special does that. It hurts like a bitch, I swear, but there's no way I can stop people from coming and leaving as they please. Like I said, it's life. People who get into your life, they're either a blessing or a lesson. There's nothing we can do to stop them for coming into/leaving our lives.

Why am I typing all these right? Well, yeah, I think I lost somebody- somebody that actually even means something to me, but well, I don't think it's mutual. I hope I haven't lost the person though, but I'm on the verge of losing the person- I just know it.

Feeling moody all of a sudden, without a reason. I hate to admit things that I don't want to admit. I hate how vulnerable I'm feeling right now. I hate how I'm feeling right now. I hate that I'm missing somebody that I don't want to miss.

I just hope that it isn't too late to realise,

No comments:

Post a Comment